Chemistry and Physics Grade 9th
- Building a pendulum for testing an hypothesis (scientific methodology).
- Using a Java Virtual Lab to find out cola samples which are in bad conditions
- Submission of personal Science e-Portfolios to participate in a course peer asessment
Biology and Geology Grade 10th
- Research about relevant scientist who provides useful knowledge for cells. Final products were:
- Presenting in Prezi and with audio a biome in 6:40 min (Pecha Kucha style)
- Creating a personal e-portfolio post compiling all we’ve done in STEM subjects along the course. Digital evidences and a learning reflection about them were required.
Digital evidences coming soon…